RETURNS POLICYKona Publishing & Media Group has a 20% returns policy. All returns must be made within 6 months of order date. Authorization is required.
- Must have written authorization from Kona Publishing and Media Group.
- Returns are to be sent at sender's expense.
- All returns must be in saleable condition and received within 6 months from invoice date.
- Credit will not be given for used or damaged (or slightly damaged) products and products will not be returned to you. Please use packing materials that will ensure products are protected.
- Include packing list and returns authorization.
- Return the product prepaid via a traceable method of shipment (UPS, FedEx).
Kona Publishing & Media Group must receive notice of damaged product within 3 weeks of delivery.
Returns freight charges are the responsibility of the bookstore.
Media may not be returned if package is opened (software, PIN for internet access, etc.).
No credit will be given for obsolete titles.
Credit will be applied against the appropriate invoice upon approval of Kona Publishing returns coordinator.
Corporate Office - Charlotte, North Carolina
3526 Fawn Hill Road
Matthews, NC 28105
Please email email@example.com or call (800) 525-1595.